Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be the service ambassador for the mall and office tower, attending to tenants and shoppers’ enquiries/feedback and extending support to the Customer Service team.
- Ensure safety and security of the mall for shoppers and tenants.
- Responsible for building management functions in support of the Operations team.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure building facilities are maintained at high standards, monitoring and checking contractors’ works.
- Look out for building defects/ safety issues/ non-compliance of building regulations/ mall house rules.
- Conduct periodic checks on security and safety equipment such as fire alarms, extinguishers and CCTV system.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the Supervisor/ Manager.
- Minimum ‘N’ Levels.
- Enthusiastic and service-oriented individual with a friendly and pleasant personality.
- Vigilant, alert with a keen eye for details.
- Conversant in English, with proficiency in other languages being an advantage.
- Willing to work on weekends and rotating shifts.
- Excellent team worker.
- Candidates must possess a valid PLRD Security Licence.
Interested candidates, please email resume to email@example.com.