- To provide maintenance and engineering support in a Grade A commercial building.
- To ensure that the M&E services of the building are in optimal operational level.
- To ensure that the M&E systems of the building are maintained in accordance to SOPs and contractual terms.
- To ensure service assistance is rendered to tenants timely.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out routine inspection on the building’s M&E systems, such as electrical, air-conditioning systems, fire protection, BMS system and plumbing/sanitary etc.
- To carry out minor repair and rectification works.
- Attend to tenants’ feedback, complaints and service requests.
- To report on breakdowns, irregularities, defects, maintenance activities and record stock inventories.
- Perform trouble shooting and attending to equipment breakdown calls.
- Supervise and monitor contractors in the routine servicing and emergency repair works.
- Any other tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor/management.
- NITEC in Building Services / Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in Facility Management.
Interested candidates, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.