This policy will apply to the personal data you provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. DO NOT provide any personal data to us unless you accept this policy.
About this policy
The Allgreen Group is committed to safeguarding your personal data.
In this policy, “the Allgreen Group” means Allgreen Properties Ltd and/or its subsidiaries. When we use “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy, we mean the Allgreen Group or any of the individual companies within the Allgreen Group.
Changes to this policy
What personal data we collect
We only collect personal data that is relevant to our business relationship with you.
If you are a shareholder, director, corporate officer, manager or employee of any business entity, we may collect your personal data if it is relevant to our business relationship with that entity.
The personal data we collect includes:
– personal particulars (e.g. name, contact details, date of birth, identity card/passport details)
– contact information (e.g. address, telephone numbers, email address)
– financial details (e.g. income, expenses, credit card information)
– employment details (e.g. employment history, salary, benefits)
– personal opinions that you make known to us
How we collect personal data
We usually collect personal data directly from you. This may be done in person when you meet our staff or representatives, or over the phone, by email or through websites we operate.
We may also collect your personal data about you from third party sources without directly involving you. For example, we may obtain your personal data from your family members or a government agency. We may also obtain your personal data from market research organizations or publicly available resources such as telephone directories or business directories.
The Allgreen Group is likely to collect personal data in the following situations:
– when you purchase or lease a property from us
– when you make a reservation or stay in properties which we operate
– when you require us to provide any services to you
– when you visit our web sites
– when you contact us with feedback, queries or complaints
– when you respond to our marketing efforts or surveys
– when you request us to notify you of new property developments
– when you apply for a job with us
How we use personal data
The key purpose for which we need your personal data is to serve you. We use your personal data to process your application(s) for our products and services, to provide those products and services to you and to contact you with news and information about those products and services. This includes:
– processing your purchase or lease of our properties
– providing you with services related to your purchase or lease of our properties
– providing you with repair or maintenance services
We may also use personal data for other purposes connected or relevant to our business, such as:
– complying with our legal obligations and requirements
– enforcing obligations owed to us, including the collection of debts owed by you or persons who have provided security for your obligations
– research into the development of new products and services or improvement our existing products and services
– accounting, risk management and record keeping
– carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis
– staff training
We may contact you to market products and services which may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to withdraw any consent which you have provided to us to contact you for this purpose.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE CONTACTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES, PLEASE LET US KNOW. SEE HOW TO CONTACT US AT THE END OF THIS POLICY.
We do not provide your personal data to third parties outside the Allgreen Group for their marketing purposes without your consent. We do not sell your personal data to any third parties.
You can set up your web browser to block cookies. You may also remove cookies stored from your computer or mobile device. However if you do block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features and functions of our web sites.
Other web sites
Feedback and suggestions
If you send us feedback, comments or suggestions, we may use your personal data in order to respond to you.
When we receive a complaint we may have to disclose the complainant’s identity to whoever the complaint is about. If you are the complainant and you do not want us to disclose your identity to the party you are complaining about, you must let us know immediately. However, it may not always be possible to handle your complaint on the basis of anonymity.
If we need to use your personal data for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for these other purposes.
Who has access to personal data
We may from time to time disclose your personal data to those personnel within the Allgreen Group who have a need to know. We may also disclose or share your personal data with third parties. These third parties include:
– service providers which provide products and services requested by you
– our service providers (such as our IT systems maintenance provider)
– our professional advisors (such as accountants, lawyers and auditors)
– our consultants (such as architects, engineers, contractors or surveyors)
– your representatives (such as your lawyer, executor, administrator or trustee)
– sales agents who are appointed by the Allgreen Group to market our properties
We will also disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to:
– legal, regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities
From time to time, we may need to process or deal with your personal data outside Singapore and/or your home country. When transferring your personal data outside of Singapore we will protect your personal data to a standard comparable to the protection accorded to your personal data under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 by ensuring that the recipient is either in a jurisdiction which has comparable data protection laws, or is contractually bound to protect your personal data.
How long we will retain your personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as we need to do so for business or legal purposes.
Access to and correction of your personal data
You have the right to:
– request to be provided with your personal data which is in our possession
– ask for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data in the one-year period preceding your request
We may charge you a fee for responding to your requests for access to the personal data which we hold about you, or for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and will respond to your request once payment is received.
You also have the right to:
– make corrections to your personal data which is in our possession
– withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data.
All requests for correction or for access to your personal data must be in writing. If you wish to contact us for any such purposes, please see How To Contact Us at the end of this policy. We will endeavor to respond to your request within 30 days, and if that is not possible, we will inform you of the time by which we will respond to you.
We will use reasonable efforts to provide, correct or delete our records of your personal data. We may be prevented by law from complying with your request. We may also decline your request if the law permits us to do so.
What happens if you do not allow us to use your personal data
In many circumstances, we need to use your personal data in order for us to provide you with products or services which you require. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to serve you.
Other rules and processes
In some cases, there may be specific rules or processes that govern our use of your personal data, which are not stated in this policy. If any such rules or processes do apply, we will make them known to you in advance.
How to Contact Us
To contact us on any aspect of this policy or your personal data, please contact us at:
Attention to : Chief Data Protection Officer
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number : 6235 3194
Mail : 1 Kim Seng Promenade #05-02 Great World Singapore 237994
The public may send complaints regarding our handling of personal data in the following ways:
– in writing or email. Such complaints must:
be addressed to the Chief Data Protection Officer at:-
Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade #05-02 Great World Singapore 237994
provide the name, contact number and address of the person submitting the feedback
provide the relevant details required such as the relevant time period, our employees or who involved, or copies of relevant documents.
– by telephone. Such complaints must:
be made to the Chief Data Protection Officer at:-
Telephone: 6235 3194 (This is a recorded line. The caller is advised that their call is being recorded.)
All complaints and feedback will be evaluated by the Chief Data Protection Officer in a timely manner. After the Chief Data Protection Officer has completed his evaluation he will respond to the person who submitted the complaint or feedback in writing, with the results of the evaluation.